Atlanta BeltLine homes for sale
Utilize The B-Line Broker to purchase a home and receive 25% of our commission at closing!
(Certain restrictions apply. A buyer’s brokerage agreement is required and this offer must be mentioned at time of first communication.)
Thinking of buying a home? The B-Line Broker will have you under contract with a great property in 14 days or less, guaranteed!
(plus you can have 25% of our commission)
Take a moment and let us know what you are looking for.
1. Not only am I a real estate agent, I am a REALTOR. As a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and the Atlanta Board of Realtors, I abide by and adhere to a strict code of ethics where the bottom line is that all parties of a transaction are dealt with honestly and with integrity. My obligation is to put my client’s interests ahead of my own, and I am required to make full disclosure on all transactions and be completely truthful in all advertising. The recourse for failure to adhere to these strict ethical codes include hefty fines levied by the board and can include suspension. Not all agents who work with buyers are members of this national association, and it can make a critical difference.
2. Over 20 years of experience in the real estate industry means that as soon as I walk into a property, I can make a pretty accurate assessment of value. Buying a home can be a very emotional experience (they say that you buy a home with your heart and not your head) and it is very important to work with an objective party that can help you weigh through the pros and cons of a potential purchase.
3. Once you’ve found the home that you love and want to purchase, having a strong negotiator in your corner can mean the difference between a difficult and a smooth transaction. Negotiating on your own behalf in a real estate transaction can be very tricky and can sometimes mean that you don’t come away from a transaction with everything that you need. Savvy negotiation by a non-emotionally invested third party means that everyone involved in the transaction comes away with what they want and need.
4. So, you found the home you love! Now what? If you are trying to buy a home without representation, the leap from making the decision to making it happen is a daunting task if you’ve never done it before. There are specific paperwork and steps that need to be taken in order to get under contract, and my office does it every single day. My team will take great care to prepare your offer in such a way that it includes all of the necessary forms to protect you as you purchase a home.
5. I’ll help you get pre-qualified – before we ever get in the car. It is so important to do first things first when you are buying a home, and one of the most important aspects of the purchase, even more important in some ways than finding the perfect place, is finding a smart and experienced lender that you can trust. I work with a network of capable and trustworthy lenders that will do what they say they will when they say they will. Talk to anyone you know who has financed a home purchase; did they work with a good lender? Did the financing portion of the transaction go smoothly? A good lender means the difference between a dream and a nightmare.
6. In this market, if you want to buy the house, so do ten other people. It is so important to be able to act quickly when it comes time to make an offer because a day’s hesitation can mean the difference between getting your offer in on time and having to move on. When you’re ready, I’m ready. Once you decide you’re ready to make an offer, my team and I will act quickly to get your offer in and will stay aware of any offer deadlines so you don’t have to worry.
7. We’ll hold your hand from offer to closing and during all points in between. Haven’t heard from the lender? We’ll follow up. Not sure about how to wire the money? Don’t worry, we’ll find out. Wait, I need insurance? How do I do that? We’ll recommend service industry professionals for all that you need. Want to do one more walk-through? Not a problem – we’ve got this. My team and I are full service and will help you through all aspects of the transaction. Our greatest asset is that we’ve sold thousands of homes to clients just like you, and we know what to expect and will anticipate your needs.
8. I’ve been on both sides and I know what to expect. Some agents may only work with buyers, others only with sellers, but my team and I service both. My team and I have listed and sold REO foreclosures, HUD homes, VA foreclosures, auction homes, and regular residential homes. I’ve sold condos, commercial properties, duplexes, townhomes, land, luxury mansions, new construction, and bread-and-butter investment homes. We know the protocols for each specific kind of transaction because we’ve been on both sides and can help you to understand the process and know what to expect.
9. I constantly strive to stay up to date with the most current technology so that I can offer the greatest and most efficient tools to my clients. If there is a home for sale in the metro area of Georgia, you can bet that you will be able to find it on one of my websites. If you’ve decided what you want and where you want to be, I can set up a customized search web site for you where all of your searches are saved and cataloged and you get email updates anytime something new pops up in your target area that matches your criteria. When it comes time to put together the documents for your transaction, I will make it easy for you by offering electronic signatures so that you can sign your offer paperwork from your mobile device with a few clicks.
10. Buying a home ranks among one of the most significant life experiences that anyone can have, and my team and I approach that task with sensitivity, concern, and professional competence. We treat each and every home we sell and buyer we service as if it is the most important deal that we will ever do — because it is. We are only ever as good as our last transaction, and we know that. We’d be honored to have you as our client and guarantee your satisfaction with our service.